Hughes BGAN 9201 Wifi Satellite Modem
- •Satellite Terminal
- •Standard Battery
- •AC/DC Power Adapter
- •2 ea. Ethernet/ISDN Cables (RJ 45 Connectors)
- •USB Cable (3M)
- •Travel Adapter Kit (Supports all other countries)
- •CD User Manual, USB Driver
Hughes HNS 9201 Class 1 Satellite Terminal is a fully IP-compatible terminal certified for operation on Inmarsat’s BGAN global communications service. Rugged and easy to use, the 9201 enables simultaneous IP packet and circuit-switched data communications via standard USB, Ethernet, ISDN, and 802.11 WLAN interfaces.
The HNS 9201 is ideal for either single users using bandwidth-hungry applications, such as video, or for small teams that need to set up a temporary office with high-speed connectivity to standard data applications. Easy to set up and connect, the Hughes 9201 is built to operate in even extreme weather conditions. Multiple user support means an entire team can share a single 9201 simultaneously, providing an 802.11 broadband wireless LAN at any site.
Compact and lightweight, the Hughes 9201 can be quickly moved from site to site and connects within minutes. Combined with the global coverage of Inmarsat’s BGAN service, the Hughes 9201 offers a powerful IP-compatible gateway for corporate teams to stay connected and to share critical information virtually anywhere, anytime.
- • High-speed access to your corporate network
- • Access the internet at speeds up to 492kbps
- • Send and receive email via the internet or email applications the internet or email applications
- • Streaming up to 256kbps on demand, eg. for video, audio
- • File transfer--send and receive large files
- • Simultaneous voice and broadband data
- • Make phone calls via a peripheral handset at the same time as accessing data applications
- • Global coverage
- • Extremely robust and easy to use
- • Very portable
- • Completely Secure