RedPort Optimizer Hotspot (while supplies last)
- •RedPort Optimizer Hotspot
- •DC power supply
- •Quick start guide and CD with XGate software
More Speed for Less Money. RedPort Optimizer Hotspot for XGATE Email Applications increases your satellite data transfer efficiency and saves airtime costs while preventing unwanted data transmissions. Optimizer broadcasts your satellite data feed as a Wi-Fi hotspot, let you easily access email, web, weather and social media services, and even track your location.
Nothing is more efficient for satellite communications than email and Internet access, but computer software can make unwanted demands of your data feed, resulting in runaway bills and reduced data speeds. Optimizer and XGate satellite phone email service solves these problems by blocking all unwanted traffic, passing only compressed email, weather and Internet data traffic over your valuable satellite data service. XGate service accelerates email transfers by up to 20 times, and web browsing by an average of 3-5 times uncompressed throughput. This can result in an 85% savings of satellite airtime.
There’s an App for this too. Optimizer creates a hotspot that lets you quickly and easily connect any Wi-Fi capable computer, and works with any Apple iOS device when used with the XGate app.
- • Satellite: Turns any IP-based satellite data signal into a Wi-Fi Hotspot
- • Firewall: stops all unwanted data traffic, saving time and money
- • Wi-Fi Hotspot: makes setup and use with compatible computers and tablets easy
- • NEW! GSM support: Plug in a compatible GSM USB-modem when you have GSM access to keep all the speed and convenience benefits of Optimizer, wherever you are.
- • NEW! Faster processor: Do everything quicker and more smoothly, the Optimizer wXa-112 (Spring 2014) includes a new processor for speed and reliability.
- • Optimizer works with compatible software services running on a laptop, tablet or smartphone to provide: Email, Web, Weather, Social Media, and Tracking
- • Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, and 7, Apple Macintosh and iOS devices