Thrane & Thrane Explorer 727
- •EXPLORER 727 transceiver
- •EXPLORER 727 tracking antenna
- •Antenna cable, coax w/ TNC plug (2.7m & 8m / 8.8ft & 26ft)
- •Standard ethernet cable (5m / 16.4ft)
- •24V DC input cable (6m / 19.7ft) with 5 additional wires
- •for I/O connectors
- •Thrane IP handset w/ cradle & coiled cable
- •Antenna mounting kit (fixed / rail)
- •Getting started kit: Quick start guide, CD with manuals
Thrane & Thrane Explorer 727. Today’s requirements for dynamic rapid response and deployable communications have never been more critical. To meet this demand Thrane & Thrane has developed the EXPLORER 727 – thus turning your vehicle into a mobile communications hub.
This means that you will have access to phone networks and the Internet while you are on the move anytime and anywhere in the world. The Thrane & Thrane Explorer 727 antenna on the roof is constantly tracking satellite positions, which provides you with a high speed broadband connection at all times. Whether you’re engaged in military actions, live broadcast, telemedicine, video conferencing or live interviews, you need to rely on rapid response and deployable communications.
The Thrane & Thrane Explorer 727 is unparalleled in the industry today with its robust, reliable and durable design. The Thrane & Thrane Explorer 727 was developed with focus on High Speed Broadband on the Move solutions for key markets, including: Department of Defence (DoD), government and commercial organizations with broadband satellite communications requirements.
- • Simultaneous voice and data over BGAN
- • IP crypto, and legacy analogue and ISDN crypto devices
- • 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN user ports w/PoE
- • Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax ports
- • Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
- • Live Broadcast
- • High Quality Audio Broadcasting
- • Video conferencing
- • Large file transfer
- • Voice over IP (VoIP)
- • VPN