The Skipper 150 FBB Fleet Broadband satellite communications terminal is well suited for small and mid-sized commercial marine, fishing and leisure vessels at price and service levels never before available in this vast market sector.
Based on the most powerful communications satellites ever launched, the SKIPPER 150 now makes it easy for Captains and Crew members to talk, send and receive text messages, emails, and faxes around the world.
Get the information you need to make your work easier, when you need it most. With amazingly fast data speeds, up to 150kbps, you can now receive full color weather images, navigational charts, maintenance information and browse the internet with ease, Send reports, regulatory and management information, requisitions or pictures while simultaneously receiving the latest news and sports updates, even phone calls or faxes.
- • Forced Dialing with SAC Configuration Control
- • Restricted Dialing
- • Handset Call Priority
- • Remote Access
- • Backup/Restore Configuration Settings
- • SIM Lock based on IMSI/APN
- • Multilingual WebConsole (English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) and Dutch)
- • Multi-User access with configurable access rights
- • Time/Volume Limited data sessions
- • Automatic Postion Reporting and Fleet Tracking Capability - Geofencing, up to 10 polygon areas can be configured
- • Multi-Voice up to 4 voice calls ports (each call comes with an individual phone number)
- • MAC Filtering
- • Port Forwarding
- • PPoE
- • Firewall