Sea Tel 5012 Ku-Band VSAT
Sea Tel 5012 Ku-Band VSAT is a 3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with most Ku-band satellites. The revolutionary architecture of this 1.24 meter system is based on Sea Tel’s industry leading XX09 marine stabilized antenna system. The 5012 is the industry’s first 1.24m Ku-band only system powered by integrated marine antenna (IMA) software, supplied in a frequency tuned 1.68m (66") radome. Featuring an integrated control unit (ICU) that offers a single box electronic control solution to maintain the best and most efficient pointing accuracy in the maritime market. With its extended web based secured user interface, built-in remote management capabilities it offers integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), first seen on the 4012 system.
The intuitive web user interface accessible from practically any internet-enabled device including mobile devices, with secured socket layer (SSL) password protection, built-in remote management capabilities, multi-level data analysis capability and easy integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), make IMA software enabled Sea Tel 5012 ready to face the communications needs of the maritime market in the 21st century.
Sea Tel 5012 is easy to install and designed to meet some of the toughest shock and vibration specifications, such as IEC 60721, IEC 60945 and MIL STD 167-1. The same RF components used in the design of Eutelsat type approved Sea Tel 5009 systems are also used on this antenna system providing unparalleled reliability.
- • Easy to install and operate
- • Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting
- • Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities
- • Fully IP based plug and play architecture
- • Meets the high performance threshold set by the Sea Tel 5009
- • Mechanically compatible with 5009 spares kits
- • Eutelsat and Anatel approval (pending)
- • Cylindrical matching radome with Sea Tels 5004 TVRO antenna 66" radome (Note: 60" standard for 5004)