Sea Tel 4009MK3 16 Watt Ku-Band VSAT
Sea Tel 4009MK3 16 Watt Ku-Band VSAT is a 3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with most Ku-band satellites. The 4009 MK3 system is powered by integrated marine antenna (IMA) software. MK3 is to differentiate from our other 1m systems as a Ku-Band ONLY system.
The 4009 MK3 is supplied in a frequency tuned 1.27m (50”) radome. Featuring an integrated control unit (ICU) that offers a single box integrated electronic control to maintain the best and most efficient pointing accuracy in the maritime market. With its extended web based secured user interface, built-in remote management capabilities it offers integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), first seen on the Sea Tel 4012 system.
The Media Xchange Point (MXP) and Integrated Control Unit (ICU) features include three levels of User Access (Password Protected), a one key stroke monolithic software upgrade, extensive remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, legacy command set compatibility support and ease of system parameter file uploads for multiple systems operating on identical networks.
The intuitive web user interface is accessible from practically any internet-enabled device including mobile devices, with secured socket layer (SSL) password protection, builtin remote management capabilities, multi-level data analysis capability and easy integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), make IMA software enabled Sea Tel 4009 MK3 ready to face the communications needs of the maritime market in the 21st century.
Sea Tel 4009 MK3 is easy to install and designed to meet some of the toughest shock and vibration specifications, such as IEC 60721, IEC 60945 and MIL STD 167-1.
- • Easy to install and operate
- • Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting
- • Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities
- • Fully IP based plug and play architecture
- • Meets the high performance threshold set by Sea Tel 4009 system
- • Radome size and options equivalent to the original 4009 systems (50 Inch Standard)
- • Eutelsat and Anatel approved
- • Cylindrical matching radome with Sea Tels 4004 and 5004 TVRO antennas.