Sea Tel 2406 Ku-Band VSAT
Sea Tel 2406 Ku-Band VSAT. The 2406 Antenna is a 60 cm Ku-Band maritime VSAT antenna for SCPC, broadband, or hybrid networks. This antenna system complies with the FCC’s 04-286, WRC-03 resolution 902 and ETSI’s latest EN 302 340 for ESV (Earth Stations on Vessels), which is a remarkable achievement for a 60 cm ringfocus antenna. Although small the antenna is still built to Sea Tel’s exacting standards for vibration, shock and EMC. The antenna efficiency is better than 70% across the transmit and receive bands and is ideal for vessels that require “always-on” broadband satellite communications. The 2406 is suitable for file and image transfer, video conferencing, e-mail, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and database backup.
The Sea Tel 06 Series utilizes the DAC 2202 Antenna Control Unit. The DAC 2202 is a 19” rack mount unit (1.75” tall) featuring: (3) RS-232/422 Serial Ports; (1) full function M&C and (2) NMEA ports for heading, GPS input and modem compatible, reformatted GPS output; (1) Ethernet port allowing (2) full-function TCP/ IP M&C ports; (1) multi-user HTML interface port for setting all DAC parameters and viewing the current DAC status; (1) UDP download port for updating software in the Comm Interface
- • Easy to install and operate
- • Extensive capabilities for online and offline troubleshooting
- • Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities
- • Fully IP based plug and play architecture
- • Meets the high performance threshold set by Sea Tel 4009 system
- • Radome size and options equivalent to the original 4009 systems (50 Inch Standard)
- • Eutelsat and Anatel approved
- • Cylindrical matching radome with Sea Tels 4004 and 5004 TVRO antennas.