Beam RST620B TranSAT
- •Handsfree & Power Interface (HFI)
- •Intelligent Handset
- •Speaker & Microphone
- •Iridium 9522B Transceiver Module Main Terminal
- •Cable assemblies: DC Cables, Interface Cables
- •Mounting Adhesive/Velcro
- •CD - Beam Management System, AT Commands, Manual
The Beam TranSAT Fixed Satellite Telephone provides a complete handsfree voice and telephone for a wide range of mobile and fixed site applications where easy access to reliable voice and data communications is required.
The terminal provides a compact fully functioned user handset and supports both handsfree and privacy modes of operation, automatically switching between either mode with the handset in or out of the cradle.
The system can also be used as a permanent non handsfree solution simply by not connecting the microphone. The loud ring indication through the speaker system makes it an ideal installation in a noisy environment.
The RST620B is equipped with an RS232 serial data port to access Iridium data services.
- • Slim line compact installation
• Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
• Compact fully functional user handset for privacy mode
• Full Duplex Handsfree calling
• Echo canceling technology
• Mic/Audio Integration to communication systems
• Horn Alert/Radio Mute capable
• RS232 D9 Serial Interface
• 11-32V Power input
• Auxiliary and constant power
• Accessory/Ignition sense
• SMA Connectors – Iridium Antenna