Beam RST100B RemoteSAT
Call for GSA Pricing
- •RST100B Terminal
- •Mounting Brackets
- •Data Cable
- •110-240V AC Plug Pack
- •DC 1.5m Power Cable
The Beam RST100B is a single-channel intelligent voice and data communication terminal. For use inside a building, motor home, boat, vessel or a fixed site location providing easy satellite communication, utilising the latest Iridium satellite transceiver, the 9522B.
Voice communications are accessible via the intelligent POTS/RJ11 (Plain Old Telephone System) port for using up to 3 standard cordless or corded telephone handsets or for integrating with a PABX system enabling easy access from any handset connected to the PABX.
The optional compact Intelligent Handset with hang up cradle, SMS and phone book features can be used for voice calls. This handset is commonly used in conjunction with standard phone equipment.
The RST100B has an intelligent processor on board for managing an advanced RJ11 port, supporting abbreviated dialing, auto-dial, speed dial, call barring, call logging as well as configurable dial, ring and busy tones that can be set to country specific tones.
Internet, Fax and all the Iridium Data services are supported via the data port on the RST100B RemoteSAT terminal.
- • High quality robust design
- • RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- • Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- • D9 serial data interface
- • 11-32V DC power input
- • AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
- • Basic SMS support via laptop and RST100 management system
- • External Ringer RST952 (optional)
- • arious marine, vehicular or fixed site antenna options available