MSAT G3 Push-To-Talk
Call for GSA Pricing
- •EXPLORER 122 Satellite Terminal
- •Power/Ethernet mating connector
- •Quick Start Guide
- •Push-To-Talk Unit
- •Cable Relief Bracket
- •PTT Power Cable
- •Control Speaker Microphone and cradle
- •5m Speaker Handset/Mic Extension Cable
- •Explorer 122 Connection Box (w/ purchase of Vehicular version)
- •E122 Magnetic Mounts (w/ purchase of Vehicular version)
- •6m E122 Combined Power/Ethernet Cable (w/ purchase of Vehicular version)
The EXPLORER MSAT-G3 is an IP-based Push-To-Talk (PTT) radio communications system that supports Satellite/LTE/3G/LAN backhaul and Land Mobile Radio (LMR) integration to provide seamless voice communication in any situation. It is the next generation MSAT solution utilizing the power of the Ligado Networks
(former LightSquared) SkyTerra-1 satellite and ViaSat’s low-latency, IP-based L-band Mobile Satellite Services network.
The collaboration between Cobham, Ligado Networks and ViaSat brings to market the next-generation features that expand upon the legacy of MSAT-G2 while retaining the platform’s popular flat-rate service plans.
The EXPLORER MSAT-G3 platform will allow for a broad range of new data-rich applications secured by AES-256 encryption connected to a ruggedized EXPLORER PTT terminal that supports Satellite/3G/LTE/LAN backhaul and Land Mobile Radio integration to provide seamless handover of voice calls.
- Explorer Hardware
• A ruggedized and easy to use digital Push-To-Talk communication solution.
• Designed to cost effectively expand and augment LMR systems.
• Built-in support for LMR devices to ensure over-the-horizon radio communication.
• Voice-over-IP technologies optimized for use under difficult satellite or terrestrial link conditions.
• Redundant connectivity by automatic and seamless routing between cellular LTE/3G/2G networks and SkyTerra-1.
Explorer 122 System
• Integrated Transceiver and Antenna
• Roof mountable with optional magnetic mounts
• Lightweight and small: Less than 4lbs and 9.8x5.9x2.4in (LxWxH)
• 10-30VDC power input suited vehicle installs
• Works at speeds up to 125 miles per hour
• Data speeds up to 1mbps download and 10 kbps upload
• IP-66 rating - dust and spray proof in all directions
• Ethernet via multi-pin connector
• Wireless connectivity with 802.11 B/G or Bluetooth 3.0