- •Above Deck Equipment: fixed mast antenna in radome with no moving parts
- •Below Deck Equipme: RJ45 Ethernet port, 3 RJ11 phone jacks
- •20m CAT5 Cable
- •Support Equipment: mounting brackets, optimized handsets
Iridium’s new maritime voice and data service – Iridium OpenPort – the world’s first global, high-speed network specifically engineered for the marine market. Iridium OpenPort offers true IP connectivity with up to three phone lines available for simultaneous use. Equipment is easy to install and surprisingly affordable. Iridium OpenPort delivers more bandwidth at a better price to your customers and their fleets.
The Iridium OpenPort below-decks unit contains three RJ11 jacks, enabling users to make up to three simultaneous voice calls, even during data transmission – no more waiting for a free phone line to make a call. Crew calls are easily separated from ship’s business calls for simplified accounting.
- • Global gap-free, pole-to-pole coverage, unleashing power and availability to any point on the planet.
- • A lightweight, low profile omni-directional antenna that does not require a stabilization platform (packaged separately).
- • Three simultaneous voice lines and one data line ensuring a ships standard business communication is not interrupted.
- • Flexible and attractive pricing packages that provide a simplified pricing structure.