Iridium Beam PotsDOCK 9555
- •Beam PotsDOCK Docking Unit
- •Ram-Mount Steel Mounting Bracket
- •Interface and Power Cables
- •User and Installation Manual
Iridium Beam PotsDOCK 9555 is an intelligent compact docking station specifically designed for the Iridium 9555 satellite handset.
PotsDOCK allows the 9555 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications using an intelligent RJ11 / POTS connectivity that enables standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets to be used or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system.
PotsDOCK also has an inbuilt Bluetooth module for voice and data connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system that can be easily configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The cleverly designed PotsDOCK cradle simply and securely docks the Iridium 9555 handset into place ready for use and fully integrates antenna, power and data connectivity into the a single streamline unit. The 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the dock making it very easy to remove the 9555 for use out of the dock at anytime.
PotsDOCK also supports the use of an optional compact Beam Privacy Handset that can be located next to the PotsDOCK for added convenience if required.
POTSDOCK 9555 Cradle:
- • Securely holds 9555 handset
- • Robust design and construction
- • Charges 9555 handset ready for use
- • Integrated antenna connection
- • Integrated USB connectivity
- • Supports standard cordless & corded��telephones (5 REN)
- • RJ11 can be run 600m (2000 ft) from united, cordless or DECT handsets
- • Easily integrated to PBX system
- • Ring, busy & dial tones
- • Superior voice quality
- • Tracking & alert monitoring capable
- • Periodic position reports or remotely polled
- • Triggered position status message
- • In-built GPS engine
- • Also compatible with other tracking applications
- • Bluetooth��= in-built in cradle
- • Supports Bluetooth voice accessories