Hughes BGAN 9211-HDR
- •Hughes 9211 Terminal
- •Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- •5m Ethernet cable
- •AC/DC adaptor
- •Three IEC cables (one for UK, EU, and US connections)
The rugged and lightweight Hughes 9211-HDR is a budget-friendly High Data Rate terminal, ideal for media, governments, NGOs, mobile healthcare providers and more, who demand the finest balance of high performance, quality of service and lowest cost.
The 9211-HDR boasts a hardened, compact, and sleek design— the world’s smallest and lightest HDR-capable BGAN. Users can connect at streaming broadband speeds of over 650 kbps with features such as built-in, multi-user WiFi access.
Inmarsat’s BGAN HDR service network now offers new and higher streaming rates. The Hughes 9211-HDR supports the highest streaming rates available (above 650 kbps) for transmitting video and other critical data from the field. Asymmetric streaming rates are supported, enabling users to better tailor the service to their individual preferences to control and minimize costs.
- • User-friendly LCD display with four-button control
- • Rugged and durable IP65 rating
- • 802.11 b/g/n WiFi supporting multiple user access
- • Advanced Web user interface
- • Automatic context activation
- • XL-band supported
- • External antenna options
- • HDR Streaming