The MSATe G2 handset is a rugged speaker microphone with a bright LCD display. It is also fully operational and downward compatible with the original MSAT G2 terminal. It provides full Push To Talk (PTT) operation for the MSATe and MSAT G2 satellite radio network. The unit provides a powerful Dynamic speaker and microphone in a sealed IP-66 construction. The MSATe G2 handset is designed to provide a solid long life of operation, with a user friendly PTT, emergency button, and Option buttons at the users convenience.
- • Protection class: IP66
• Remote Speaker microphone functionality
• Wide operating voltage range (5V to 32V)
• SDK for individual applications on the internal flash memory
• Side PTT and emergency button
• Dynamic Speaker capsule and electret microphone
• Omnidirectional microphone capsule