Explorer 540 BGAN Terminal
- •EXPLORER 540 terminal
- •Quick Start Guide
- •Multi-language webserver (ENG, FR, DE, ES, RU, JP and CN)
- •2 Cable Glands and 1 Blanking Plug
- •Security torx bit for back cover
- •Allen key for polemount
As the world’s first BGAN M2M terminal designed to operate on both Inmarsat BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) and cellular 2G/3G/LTE networks, EXPLORER 540 delivers always available connectivity for critical monitoring and control applications.
The BGAN M2M service uses Inmarsat BGAN to provide a reliable, global, two-way IP data service. It is designed to connect monitoring and control applications in remote, unmanned locations, providing visibility and management of those assets. By combining BGAN M2M with cellular connectivity in the same terminal, EXPLORER 540 gives users the opportunity to choose the best carrier for any location.
- • EXPLORER 540 is BGAN M2M certified and BGAN Class 2 Type Approved for services such as BGAN Link
• Lightweight and rugged IP66 design ensures durability for outside mounting - no enclosure needed
• Polemount included in the package
• Versatile power options with both Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 10-32VDC input
• Simple to set up and operate
• Two cable glands for easy installation of standard power and Ethernet cables into the back housing
• Remote management of the terminal via SMS including configuration, debugging, and access to the web interface
• The optional cellular 2G/3G/LTE Modem is an integrated part of the design (expected availability in Q2 2017)
• Automatic failover between BGAN and the cellular network ensures continuous connectivity.