CPN EVERY 323 PTT
- •Peli Case 1520
- •Quick Start Guide
- •Cobham Explorer 323
- •Cobham Explorer 323 Mounting Plate
- •Cobham Explorer 323 Prism Mobile Gateway
- •Cobham Explorer 6205 Control Speaker Microphone
- •External Power Supply
- •3m Vehicle Cable
- •3m Ethernet Cable
- •2 x 98Wh/ 6,8Ah Batteries
The CPN EVERY 323 PTT is the first real mobile ruggedized Push-To-Talk (PTT) solution (IP 66) for the Inmarsat BGAN satellite network.
The CPN EVERY 323 PTT system is designed to extent VHF/UHF based trunk radio systems widely used in the field service, search and rescue, utility, mining and Oil & Gas sectors.
Within a minute the CPN EVERY 323 PTT is enabling a reliable voice communication connection to the command and control centre for up to 6 hours on internal battery power.
Up to two USB modems (optional) can be connected to the base station supporting two independent cellular networks. The all important built-in least cost routing functionality from the Cobham PRISM PTT+ service enables automatic switching between the available networks:
If one of the cellular networks is congested or unavailable the system will automatically switch to the other cellular network. If limited or no cellular coverage the system will switch to the Inmarsat BGAN satellite network.
Due to the small form factor of the and the detachable 98 Wh batteries the CPN EVERY 323 PTT can be carried as hand luggage in commercial airplanes.
- Cobham EXPLORER® 323
• Voice 4 kbps AMBE+2
• Premium Voice 64 kbps (@elevation>45°)
• Standard IP Up to 200 kbps
• Streaming IP 16, 32 kbps
• SMS 160 characters
• Optional via USB LTE Surf Stick
• Commercial and Enterprise LTE network Connectivity in North America, EMEA or Australia & New Zealand optional via LTE Surf Stick
• Omni directional satellite Antenna (no pointing required)
• Victron Energy Smart Battery Protect