MCD-4800 BGAN Terminal (New Configuration)
- •MCD-4800 BGAN terminal case that includes the Hughes 9450
- •AC/DC charger
- •A standard 2-wire analog phone
- •Mini-inverter for running off a vehicle power port
- •Quick Start Guide
- •International plugs
- •USB flash drive with user manuals, mobile status gadget, software
The MCD-4800 BGAN Terminal "Mobile Communications Device" is an auto-pointing BGAN satellite terminal that requires no user training to operate. Simply place the "closed" weather-tight sealed case on the ground, or on a boat deck, under the open sky, rain or shine, anywhere in the world and turn it on - no pointing necessary. The MCD-4800 becomes a wireless hotspot in a minute for any wireless device up to 100 meters from the case for up to 5 hours on the internal battery. The auto-pointing case uses the high performance Hughes 9450 in-motion BGAN terminal integrated with our proprietary mobile electronics for a ruggedized self-contained, in-field, user-friendly communications solution.
- • Satellite Internet connectivity - globally - All locations (except polar)
- • Wi-Fi Hotspot for all in-range devices up to 100 meters
- • Broadband speeds of 464 Kbps
- • May be operated by anyone. Online in about 1 minute.
- • Operates stationary or in-motion, on land or open ocean.
- • Weighs 25 lbs and will run for up to 5 hours on internal battery.
- • Internet, Phone, SMS Messaging, Voicemail