Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal - One Piece
Call for GSA Pricing
- •Hughes M2M Terminal
- •Locking bar for padlock
- •Mounting screws and washers
Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M Terminal - One Piece. Introduced as an alternative to the external antenna version of the 9502, this product integrates the 9502 modem with a compact antenna to create a single-piece, integrated, rugged terminal to withstand the most extreme weather conditions. Providing reliable IP connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN), it includes backup and out-of-band management to primary site communications—ideal for SCADA and unattended sites equipped for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications such as environmental monitoring, SmartGrid, pipeline monitoring/ control, compressor monitoring/control, well site automation and surveillance.
Installation is simplified as there is no need to remotely package the transceiver inside a standalone NEMA enclosure.
The Hughes M2M terminal qualifies for no charge over-the-air (OTA) upgrades, saving customers time and money.
Reliable. Compact. Affordable. Best in class.
- • No minimum connection charge
- • Minimum billing increment of 1 kbyte
- • No usage charge for over-the-air modem software upgrades
- • Integrated IP Watchdog ensures always-on network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage
- • Auto-on/auto-context activation automatically restores the PDP context following restoration of power and/or loss of the IP connection
- • Remote control via SMS provides management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and remote access to the Web interface
- • Ultra-low power consumption
- • Relay mode passes WAN IP address to the RTU
- • Security enhancements with extended layers of embedded security options
- • Basic installation; no PC required
- • Built-in GPS receiver
- • The Hughes M2M terminal is BGAN M2M Certified