- •SX FEX Global Asset Tracking Device
- •37" Tank/Fuel Level Float Sensor
- •FLEX Sensor Interface
- •Tracker Activation
The Numerex Flex2 is a next generation, global satellite-based tracking device capable of determining location using GPS and reporting the location using a low earth orbit (LEO) satellite network.
An advancement over the original Flex 1, with a new, rugged design, and extended battery life. The FLEX is powered by a field replaceable battery and requires no wiring or power harnesses for use. It is an intrinsically safe product.
Flex2 Unique Reporting/Detection Capabilities:
• Flexible reporting schedules
• Moving, start and stop reporting
• Multiple motion sensitivities
• Alarm on magnet removal
- • New, rugged design for harsh environments
- • Maintain visibility through any connected device
- • Updated firmware provides extended battery life
- • Motion Sensor provides moving and stationary alarms.
- • Globalstar simplex network for near global coverage without roaming charges
- • High sensitivity GPS
- • Battery powered (up to 3000 pings); field replaceable
- • Wireless communicate with sensors using FLEXSensor
- • Wireless programming and configuration
- • Intrinsically Safe certification (Class 1, Div 1, Groups A, B, C D)