Hughes BGAN 9202 Fly Away Kit
- •Hughes BGAN 9202
- •2 x Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- •AC/DC adaptor with UK, EU, and US power cables
- •HNS Pelican Case
- •2-Wire Handset
- •6 ft. Ethernet cable
The reliable and lightweight BGAN 9202 Fly Away Kit boasts a compact and sleek design. A budget-friendly and highly attractive class 2 portable terminal, the Hughes 9202 is ideal for governments and NGOs, first responders, public safety and mobile health care workers, and remote personnel in industries such as utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
Using the world’s smallest class 2 BGAN terminal, users can connect at IP broadband speeds up to 464 kbps, as well as take advantage of such features as built-in multi-user Wi-Fi access and automatic context activation (ACA), including the ability to transmit SMS messages via the integrated user interface (IUI)
without a connected laptop, PDA, or other user device.
The Hughes 9202 allows the user to send and receive IP trafficvia Ethernet and Wi-Fi. In parallel with the packet data service,the Hughes 9202 supports full ISDN and circuit switched voice and fax calls via a two-line RJ11 plug.
Corporate disaster planners and remote field personnel can collaborate with confidence and efficiency with various agencies and headquarters staff using video, voice, and data simultaneously. As with all Hughes BGAN models, the Hughes 9202 is IP-based, delivering selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
- • Rugged and durable IP55 rating
- • Backlit LCD user display including four-button control
- • Wi-Fi inside supporting multi-user access
- • Two-line RJ11 for voice and fax
- • Full ISDN support including Unrestricted Digital Information (UDI)
- • Advanced integrated user interface (IUI)
- • Automatic Context Activation (ACA)
- • XL-band ready