Iridium Beam Sat-G-DOCK 9555
- •Beam SatDOCK Cradle
- •Beam Hands-free & Power Interface
- •Ram-Mount Steel Mounting Bracket
- •Interface & Power Cables
- •Speaker & Microphone
- •User & Installation Manual
- •Mounting adhesive / velcro
The Iridium Beam SatDOCK 9555 In-vehicle hands-free docking station provides a high quality semi-permanent installation for the Iridium 9555 handset. The docking station has inbuilt echo cancelling and full duplex technologies to provide superior voice quality and professional hands-free or privacy calls for various transport application.
The SatDOCK-G supports Tracking & Alert functionality via the dedicated in built GPS engine. Tracking messages can be pre configured to support periodic reporting, manual position report polling or the sending of an emergency alert messages all via SMS / SMS to email or SBD(Short Burst Data).
The Iridium 9555 satellite handset, fits securely in the Dock which is compact in design, unlike other traditional docking kits that require another external box for installation, the Beam SatDOCK-G is all contained within the one single compact Dock.
Other features include phone charging, in-built Bluetooth, USB data, inbuilt ringer and allows antenna and power to be permanently connected to the Dock ready for use. The Iridium 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the dock making it very easy to use away from the Dock when required. SatDOCK-G also supports the use of an optional active privacy handset or the fully featured intelligent handset, RST970 these simply and easily added to the SatDOCK-G.
SatDOCK-G provides the flexibility of using your handheld satellite telephone to support the use of equipment for a wide variety of applications. It has an in-built Bluetooth module for voice and data connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilizing the in-built GPS engine of the SatDOCK-G. The alert & tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
- • Securely holds 9555 handset
- • Robust design and construction
- • Charges 9555 handset ready for use
- • Integrated antenna connection
- • Integrated USB connectivity
- • In-built echo cancelling
- • Full duplex technology
- • Superior voice quality
- • Tracking & alert monitoring capable
- • Periodic position reports or remotely polled
- • In-built GPS engine
- • Compatible with other tracking applications
- • Supports 9 - 32V DC power input
- • Flexible installation via universal mount, also suitable for wall mounting
- • Antenna, microphone and speaker installed in a convenient location
- • Allows semi-permanent installation